Turn it up, Turn it up for the people that say... we're moving on but we'll be okay
Today has been just another day at the office. work needs to be handed in, boyfriends staying at home because his folks are on holiday, prom dresses being totally amazing. Loving every minute of everything. Sweet ass stuff. I really hope that it stays this. today has been bliss really, dancing around at lunch time to 'just dance' rather funny if you ask me. one more unit in ICT to be done at distinction and i am all finished.
I also need to raise £100 more for prom. It's an expensive one. I also had the content of my bag emptied onto a table no thanks to Stuart! Now i am loading all my pictures to my computer so hopefully it works (fingers crossed). Yay jacket potatoes for tea, sweet post you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment