Friday, 14 May 2010

Because sometimes you piss me off

A kiss with a fist is better than none ...


Lalalala

Ohoh break the lock if it done fit...

Oh ‘o’ oh

Then i set fire to our be ed...

Sweet i feel the love being buried deep beneath my skin, soaring through my blood and that’s the price i pay. I wont let you do this to me because i am strong, to the world are you listening me, yes me i am strong so get you filthy hand off me and let me go. Go flying through water. I open my eyes to see so quit spoiling my view with your ugly faces. I am always louder on the inside. See me some body see me. Stretch, Speak too me! Your the drum beat to my life and the water to my lungs. I want to kiss the sun because the sun kisses me. My honey bees swing from the trees and they taste so sweet, trickle down me and make me happy like most foods can please help. Dear music never stop. Age catch me up if you can i will never be defeated i will live forever and a day. When i am wrinkled with age and hunched over with wisdom call me and tell me you love me. ILoveYou. I will run like no ones watching just to hear the wind rushing through my ears. Every body Scream. Always standing just run away. Always and forever. My sweet cherry drop hit the floor and make it crack. I am me to the world. Don’t you give me any lip i am a legend. I will be the death of you because i am strong when you reach the brick wall around me try and climb it and i’ll add another, you can not ever reach me so stop trying. I am better stronger i have never needed any one but me so what’s changed my marshmallow dumplings?

No comments:

Post a Comment