Friday, 4 June 2010

W to the EEK

This past week has been so very good! I have just really been busy, which is why i have failed to blog for a while. So i figured if i went through my week it is as good as :)

Monday -
I went to watch some films and spend some time with Steven (think i blogged about that but not sure)

Tuesday -
It was supposed to be a family day but if i remember right the weather was really rubbish. i loaded all of the CD'S to the computer ( i am also pretty sure i wrote about that so... yeah :] )

Wednesday -
Wednesday was a really sweet sour day for me. I was asked out by both Nessa and Kim, however it was already arranged to spend a day with the family, we went for a meal at the four crosses and generally just spent some time together. Then after getting back in the evening i decided to ring Nessa and ask her if she still wanted to go to the cinema, so we did. We had such a great laugh from pretty much the moment that Nessa stepped out of the car in them huge heels making me feel ever smaller. The ques changed and me and Nessa got confused. Quin in the wrong places shouting out when everyone could hear, causing friction between boys and their girlfriends lmao. Shouting in the actual cinema going to the toilet in the middle of it all, speaking of middle... pretending to spill drinks so that we sat away from these girls that were looking at us. Then after watching Sex and the City 2, which was amazing as ever i really wish i had just a slice of the cake they have. Although i am very happy with everything at the moment. Any way we went to McDonald's for ice-cream and just talked until like nine, the weather was so lovely it was just lovely.

Thursday -
I decided for a clear mind i would clear out all of my room, everything had to get clean. However i didn't realise that in the evening i would be looking after Ellie! she was such a monkey and ended up falling asleep in my bed along with all of my clothes that needed to go away. Finally i finishing cleaning all i could at sometime after one...

Friday -
... I woke up at 7.30am tired :-) I finished tiding and decided to have a nice day out with Steven. I made a picnic for the both of us and then headed to Iron Bridge. We spend the whole day just sitting and chilling and just talking, it's just so nice. I love having the freedom. I had the dentist at four so it was short lived but then Steven came back to mine to talk some more and have tea. Did i mention i stood on glass, sometimes i think it just had to be me, lol. Then tonight i decided to ring Nessa to have a long talks about everything we could, it was good to talk some more, you make me laugh Nessa, lol. xxx

So yeah pretty much my week on a plate for you, i am rather tired now, tomorrow it will be revise revise revise, well that's the plan any way. Night, Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment