
So yeah... here i am again!
My day today had been inexplicably good. If that makes any sense what so ever. I started on my designs again for my little fashion book! lol it has been going since i was 12!! I tidied my room for yet another time... and i think it is safe to say that i have now tested every item of clothing that i own! I had two unexpected invitations of two different people! Then this evening mom's side of the family came round ( Kerry has a new boyfriend called john, he seems cool) We have had a right laugh, and as per i remain sing star champ! After drinking to much vodka and cider i now have a throbbing headache and everyone was pissed. Jo was funny though one of the funnest quotes of the night
"Jo why are you shouting"
"I DON'T KNOW YOUR HOUSE IS DETACHED!!"
I love them all, i also though it was funny when we came to serve pudding, Ellie had eaten it!! Thank god for the second cake! So yeah all in all a good night and Jo remains to be funny even when that taxi got here
"SHIT WHERE'S MY BABY!!" or "SAR YOU GOT ANY CURRY LEFT" she says while walking out the door "I WILL JUST GET SOME!"
A good laugh is just what i needed and looking forward to tomorrow...
An a message for Kim i just want you to know that i will always be there for you no matter what, even if we are going throw a 'rocky patch', don't be afraid to ask me something or tell me something because i will always try and help if i can :D XOXO
and Vanessa after reading your blog i am so glad that you feel excepted within the group and within yourself i say go you... i also want you to know that i am alway there for you to, when ever i am only a phone call away!!
Peace Out xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment