Friday, 9 July 2010

A simple story

Today has been really good. I actually got up early for a change :-) I went to see Steven who has been putting many hours in at work recently, we watched a film 'the book of love'!. We then decided to mission it to McDonald's, i love food! After which we came home and i met his grandparents, i could put money on the fact they won't like me. Mom had her hospital appointment today and wont tell me what was said. Dad went to the shops to get us some yummy snacks :P i will be fat, one of these days! I have finally cleaned my room after a five day agonising attempt. Now i am very tired so will blog some more when things happen. Oh yeah and Steven brought me a really nice jumper :-) haha it is lovely, so thought full of him he knows i am always cold :-) Good Night Blogger's xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment