Friday, 12 March 2010

Whats the name of the Game?

Me and my mother are totally loving rihanna - russian roulette.

"I'll put my hands over your eyes, but you'll peak through"

I haven't really attempted to blog in a while due to lack of time really.
So thought i would make a special effort...
...things are good

Like good, and i have more effort now and more inspiration to do things however i feel this could not have come at a worse time because i am completely broke, but still it's good. Inspiration lies in the Heart. I'm Winning. I managed to get three 'B's yesterday one in my English Literature and two in my Science one of which i was one mark of an 'A'. More Fool Me. OK.

'You had a good day love?'

Smile :D

My Blogs are becoming more random by the minute i swear one day they will just be single words.

My mom's on the phone, good news? Results are in, Hope with a capital H.


Still the prom needs sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment