Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I dont know how to love you more (L)

I have had a really nice day out with Vanessa, lmao one of the nicest days out in a while i love laughing, maybe not hysterically and in public and almost wetting myself but never the less a very funny day out. I wore heels up town and oh how i wish i could turn back the hands of time. Me and Vanessa walking round town like we had *shit* ourselves lmao. Ouch my feet! We just had to buy new shoes (not heels, ones that did not rub!) sweet hot chocolate and a honey tasting cookie subway to finish off all washed down with oasis and a huge dose of amazing shopping and fashion glamour. What else could you need? Socks? no we got them too :D overall a promising day out, its amazing how i never need to question some peoples friendship, Nessa my very best friend of all time, my boy stalking, clumsy, clever friend you make me LOL! From then till now. OOUCH MY FEET love you long time (L) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment