

It's funny how things turn out :D how people are happy without realising they could be. Right now i am happy, i mean really happy. I sometimes ask myself 'what more could you ask for' my family, my friends i love it all. Today is my 16th birthday, and i am on a all time high. My parents have pulled out all the stops to ensure that it has been one to remember, and it has. The party yesterday went so well i loved every minute, every second and would like to thank everyone for their efforts the presents the singing the dancing. Truly amazing.

Steven, Me, Vanessa, Shellby, Matt, Kim, Connor, Kelly, Lewis, Joe and Fiona. I just hope that everyone had a good time, i know i did :)
I am grateful to all my friends and family for today as it has been nice, although i don't fell another year older, oh well like most things i guess it will just take time. So from the 16 year old telford girl that lives in lawley and is tucking into popcorn, good night xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment