Friday, 1 January 2010

2010

Finally the year 2010 is upon us and i am so looking forward to it, this is the year for us. I am so excited lol i am also 16 in about 8 days. Amazing how time flies. I thought i would start the year with mentioning somethings that i like and then things i would like to improved on for 2010 or things that i would like to do that are new.
So here goes 20 things about me you may not know:

0) I tie my dressing gown like retard, with one loop and then just a bit of thing.
1) I love it when my dad makes my a cup of teeaa :D
2) Fashion makes me sick but at the same time i love it.
3) Music is the best thing since ever.
4) I love photography and what they stand for.
5) There has not been one time in my life where i have not been in two minds.
6) Family are the most inportant thing in my life.
7) Friends are the most important thing in my life?
8) I find it funny, in a morning, when my dad dosen't know what side to wake me up from even though i am awake watching him decide.
9) I love it when my mom lol's
10) I like making people happy.
11) I apprciate art.
12) I smile at the smallest things.
13) I will travel the world.
14) I have like short brownish hair.
15) Is loving the new year.
16) I love it because my great nan and grandad visit every saturday :D
17) I really do, like anyone, love finding a bargin.
18) Have huge anbitions.
19) Has short term needs lmao.
20) I like to read.

Things that i would like to improve:
1) My health for a start.
2) To become more creative and do more creative things.
3) To do things last minute, like a nice walk or going out with friends.
4) To develop skills (:P, secret**) lol
5) Listen to people more.
6) To become nicer.
7) To help someone less fortunate than myself
8) my face according to steven!
9) To work more hours.
10) To study more.

No comments:

Post a Comment