I am practically in love with Adele at the moment, hoping to get Jessie some tickets for her birthday in September, sisters ey? So yeah, i think i see people in concert too often. (start saving your pennies beck.)
Also i am missing Steven he is like a little part of me now, strange to not have him at my side. Not to self after work tonight i must buy something for my mother for mothers day (second note to self: not chocolate as mum has given it up for lent) I also need to buy dads present for his birthday on the 5th of April then on the 10th go and visit grandads grave and also take some flowers and given it a good clean. Nans finding it really difficultly at the moment. I feel that we need to take her shopping. She sold the bungalow that her and grandad had planned to live in for the rest of their life's.I was thinking the other day how young i was when he died and as i now take human biology we were learning about cancer and also treatments. I knew that grandad was having chemotherapy but i didn't realise what it did and now i do it makes me sick. To think that i can't remember the last time i saw him and when i did he had a full head of brown hair and the truth is he didn't have hair weeks in advance before he died. does that make any sense? Just the fact that i didn't see him at all makes me upset. I suppose the past is the past and i have to move on now, but like anything it takes time.
Looking at some old pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment