Friday, 18 December 2009

1 week to go :-) (L)

Today has been... the nicest of days i love getting close to people. i love Christmas. i love to many things in life, and wear my heart on my sleeve the amount of times that it has been used, silly really. I heart Christmas. I hope everyone liked their bag of sweets today, i was so proud to finish something for once and showcase it. It felt good. I would like so say thanks to my farther who was kind enough to buy me the food while working and who also woke me up at 5am although i don't think i should thank him for that, lol i joke. Last day of school today it was nice but everything felt, absent i think no big final goodbye from people no big send off, well it is only Christmas i guess. Steven in 'science'. I start my my new job tomorrow, good luck is needed. I hope that i do okay. Ellie is currently doing my hair and is saying 'i am struggling to do it because it is too short' bless her :D I am so greatful i am going to see my momma for a while. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment