Sunday, 14 June 2009

I guess x

Time is a fail. There is not much left and every second we are are slowly slipping away. Truth be told i am worried. A continues reminder of things out of reach, things that we can never get, which is a shame. My mind is full of hope for people and life. I am sitting here, the hot sun burning holes in my sides. The bright blue sky against the green of the trees is, beautiful. A tweet from the tiny birds that glide in the clear sky every now and then. The wind, refreshing, every time it is most needed, and i catch the smell of the laundry hanging and floating on the line.
Evey now and then a green fly or two wonder around and land softly besides me, or on me. I feel the burn begin at the very back of my throat, a sting almost, a reminder of the thirst i hate to feel. The sun goes away for no more that five seconds and a small sigh of relief escapes my mouth. A constant frown sticks to my face like glue due to the brightness that effects my condition. The airplanes zoom past over head in neat formation, that time of the year again where most families head on down to cosford air show. Time is running out and im late...so late. I need to get ready in time, Glastonbury here i come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment